- You need to clean your lips with lukewarm water and rub it gently with a towel. After that you can apply a lip balm to make your lip moist and soft. This will prevent the lips from drying up. Dried lips are always a turn off. Try to keep our lips luscious always to look attractive.
- Remove the dead skin cells in your pouts. Rub your lips with sugar to remove the dead skin cells. This will reduce the wrinkles in your lips and make it attractive. A gentle skin cleanser can also be used for this purpose. Never rub your pout area firmly and irritate them. Try to pamper your lips to improve the blood circulation.
- Lemon’s juice is also very helpful in removing the dead skin from your lips. You can obtain supple and soft lips easily after applying this in your lips. Make sure that you remove the dead skin cells from your pouts only once in a week to maintain the moisture in your lips.
- Cocoa butter is a very useful substance to make them moist. Apply this to get soft and supple lips.
- Mixing up aloe vera along with petroleum jelly will yield you a natural lip gloss. This will provide a silky look as well as protect them from the sun.
- Drink plenty of water. Water will make your pouts beautiful. For beautiful pouts, it is very necessary to stay hydrated.
- If you have the habit of licking your pouts, then try to avoid it completely. While licking the enzymes in your lips might damage the outer thin layer of your pouts.
- Stay protected from the sun. Sun rays might darken your lip color. Your pout area might look dull and unattractive after frequent exposure to the sun. Therefore, protect your pouts from the harmful sun rays by applying lip balm.
Thin lips – if the lips are too thin, the upper lips can be extended a little above the natural lip line but care must be taken to see that the extended portion follows the natural curve of the lips. The lower lip should be full and well-shaped by extending the lip line a little below the natural lipline of the lower lip.
Drooping lips – to perfect this condition, straighten curves with fuller lines to the corners.
Small mouth – Extend the corners of both the lips.
Close set eyes – apply eye shadow to the upper eyelids, blending the shadow upwards and outwards towards the outer corner of the eyes.
Continue to blend until the shadow is considerable fainter in the area of the nose and the eye and some what darker at the outer corner. Then with the help of the brow pencil, draw a line a third away from the inner corner of the eye and extend the line beyond the outer corner. Blend the line so that like the shadow it is faint at the inner corners and darker at the outer corners. Increase the distance between the eyebrows by tweezing to make them appear wider apart.
Deep-set eyes – Use a lighter foundation color immediately above the socket area of the upper eyelids and blend with the foundation color. Do not use eye shadow as the sunken effect will increase instead of decreasing.
Drooping eyes – they can be given a lift by tilting the eye line upwards and outwards before it reaches the outer corner of the upper lid. The shadow should be winged upwards avoiding the area at the outer corner of the eyes.
Round eyes – Make them appear longer by extending eye shadow beyond the outer corner of the eyes.
Bulging eyes – Use a dark shadow and blend it carefully over the prominent part of the upper lids carrying it lightly to the line of the brows.
Small eyes – They can look larger by using two kinds of shadow. Use brown shadow on the lip creases after applying ‘beige’ to the lids.
So, now its just a matter of ten minutes to accentuate the natural beauty of your lips.
Full, soft, inviting lips. Want them? We all do, and now we
all can have them. Here’s the kiss and tell on luscious
1. Hands off. Let’s start simple, with a line you may have
heard in your youth. Mom always told you and so will we –
stop biting and licking your lips. It smears your color and
irritates your lips. Keep utensils and pens away from your
lips. It’ll keep your pucker pretty and keep lipstick off
2. Hydrate yourself inside and out. Water, water, everywhere.
Be sure to drink your share. You know you need to drink at
least eight glasses of water a day. Here’s another reason to
do it. Water is vital to tissue health.
3. Protect your lips from wind and sun damage. Always wear
lip balm with a SPF of 15 or higher. Always. And, don’t
forget your lip balm. It moisturizes your lips and serves
as a base for your lip color. Wear it in place of lip color
on no make-up days. Worn under your lipstick, it’ll even
help extend the life of your color.
4. Lip liner can be a lifesaver. Lip liner serves two main purposes. It solves size and shape problems. It reins in
your color. Thin lips? Following the lip line, outline your
natural lip shape slightly beyond the edge of your lip.
Thick lips? Lucky you. If you think they’re too thick
(is there really such a thing?), try the opposite.
Following your lip line, outline your natural lip shape
just inside the edge of your lip.
Lining your lips helps keep your lip color from seeping out
to the skin around your mouth. So, if your lipstick seems
to migrate, then lip liner can keep it in place. One
caveat to using lip liner: Your lip liner should not
actually be visible once your lipstick is applied. So,
choose your lip liner carefully. If the world sees an
outline around your mouth, you’re using the wrong liner.
5. Lip color sends a message. The color you choose says
something about how you view yourself and how you want
others to view you. What does your favorite lip color say?
Pale pink: pretty and sweet.
Red: chic or daring.
Coral: fiery and adventurous.
Brown tones: classic and timeless.
In fact, browns are a universally great choice. Every mouth
can wear brown.
6. Get glossy. Lip gloss is not just for teens. A little
gloss worn on low-key days brightens up your face. Lip
gloss applied over your daytime makeup transforms you into
a party girl. Lip gloss dotted just in the center of your
lips creates a pouty look.
. If the lips are too dry or cracked, which is very common during winter, you need to repair the surface first, and then protected. The regular lip balm won’t be enough, so you have to use natural ingredients, strong nourishing. Apply many times a day honey, fat butter, olive oil or almond oil. Cracked lips may be the result of body dehydration, so include in your diet many fruit and drink a lot of water.
Now your lips are velvety, because you’ve used natural treatments, but it’s not enough. The protecting stage is about using moisturizing balms that you apply several times during the day. The evenings, wipe the lips with a slice of cucumber or a lemon slice, and then apply a product especially for night action.
Because they don’t contain moisturizing agents, the matte lipsticks must be avoided during the winter. You can use a creamy, moisturizing lipstick, even one with vitamins. But don’t forget to use a protective balm before. Apply the lipstick with a special brush, begin with the centre and finish as exactly as you can the corners.
If your lips are thin, use light natural colors for your lipstick, and complete it with a clear gloss that you apply only in the middle of the lips. Dark nuances only make the lips look thinner. Also, there are lip glosses that increase visually the volume of the lips.
If your lips are asymmetrical, choose pink nuances or nude colors, while avoiding lip outliner crayons that draw attention to the outline of the lips.
If your lips are thick, choose a color according to your eye color and hair color that will expose your lip beauty. Natural colors and lip gloss reduce visually the width, unlike strong colors.
To eliminate excessive lipstick and avoid teeth tainting, easily touch a napkin with your lips. If you want the color to be intense all day, apply some clear gloss or pale pink in the middle of your lips.